Monday 30 April 2007

My Recollections in NUS

My Recollections In NUS

Real Estate
It is never my first choice. NIE is my first
I realize it is not as simple to be a teacher
My friend just told me that it is about understanding the hearts of the students
How many people can do that?
Thus real estate is a stepping-stone for me
To learn to absorb,
Study is not about a piece of paper
Its skills and experience that prepares me to the next stage
Thus I never regret

Friends
4 years of friendship
The tie that links the intangible heart of one person to another
Friendship is the most beautiful and powerful treasure
But u know some will stay, some will go
People change, people are complex
How many will say, ‘ I will never forget about u’?
One, two, hard to say
But treating friends is always like a mirror to me
If u treats them sincerely, they in turn will treat u back fairly
It’s a matter of staying true to how u treat people well
No agenda, no hiding, no suspense
Friendship is determined by the way we live our lives
Thus when I live well, treat people well
People will embrace u back

Teachers
It is not easy to become a good educator
How many lecturers have gained my respect?
Only a few, Joseph, Ya, he is arrogant
But arrogant = confidence, confidence to affect people
Belinda, she is so dedicated about planning
For this point, I respect her love for her profession
Faishal, cause he is lenient to me in my thesis
Thus he deserve my mention
Any more, cannot think of any
Many are researchers
Why they teach?
To pass the knowledge
But knowledge is insufficient
The wisdom to inspire students is important

Student Division
Oh man, I will miss it
I will miss the comrades there
But the bond between good comrades never ends
Its different educational paths, different lives
But same goals and mindset
(Who, what, where, how )can separate the bond of Burno and Rossi in Eternal city
None

Books
Classics are great; they nourish me more than anything else
Eternal city
Crime and punishment
Count of the Monte Cristo
Les Miserables
Great and noble authors
I want to a conqueror
Every city there is a great author
Every city there is a great story
I want to conquer them
Time is the hindrance and No time is an excurse
I want conquer time as well to continue conquering books

JTC
It’s enormous happiness and joy when I signed for JTC
It’s a challenge that I fight for it
It’s a victory that I will embrace it
The road is long as I am still at the starting mark
There are three types of people in the world
One who is indispensable to others
One who presence does not really make a difference
One who creates troubles
I want to the one that creates value in the company
I want to the one that the company values my contribution cause I am irreplaceable
Can I do it ?
Yes I can!
Will I still remember my dream to become an educator?
Yes I will!

BOO SAN
My dear is the sweetest thing in my life
Who can replace her place in my heart?
It’s impossible
Why she loves me so much?
It’s unthinkable
What we can both achieve?
It’s unbelievable

No comments: