Friday 23 February 2007

Books, Books

Fighting with dissertation karma today, i just cannot managed to finish my conclusion today. I have been doing the conclusion for two weeks .Oh dear ! What had i been doing ? I must finish and perhaps time to move on to another things ..................job, planning project, marketing project , planning assignment ............Gakkai .......... time to replan my timetable !

I have the urge to finish all Jostein Gaarder books. He is the author of Shopie's world. Great author. I want to read , finding good books to nourish myself , to hit my 50 books a year target. What good books can everyone recommend to me ? I am desperate for books !

'Life is like a huge lottery in which only winning tickets are visible ' From the Orange Girl - Jostein Gaarder.

Finding a good book will be a winning ticket to me.

1 comment:

Siew Kuang said...

hey!

have you read
"A Fortune Teller told Me" Tiziano Terzani

"Catcher in the Rye" JD Salinger

"The Hours" Michael Cunningham

"Th Poisonwood Bible" Babara Kingsolver

"Howl's Moving Castle" Diana Wynne Jones

"Hard Times" Charles Dickens

"Mayor of Casterbridge" Thomas Hardy

"Silas Marner" George Eliot

"Chocolat"
"Blackberry Wine" Joanne Harris

"The Time Traveller's Wife"

just a few titles I like, off the top of my head. i have most of them if you want to borrow ;P

Siew Kuang