Tuesday 27 February 2007

Thesis ending. D-Day over!

What is my thoughts for today ?
My mind is enguffed with only one thing - Finish my thesis . It will be a relief for many of us after today. However, there's always a question , whats next . My year have not really started and i am surprised that March is already on its way. I am really looking forward to this year , year of suspense , year of challenges and year of hope. Year of suspense cause i did'nt even know which job scope or company i will be venturing into. But I can imagine myself wearing shirt and pants again coming this May, no more slacking , no more sleeping late and waking up , not more tutorials , no more listening to MP stories. I will definitely miss school , miss studying. Year of challenges and hope because there are many things i want to achieve. I am not scared of making mistakes , i am scared there are lack of opportunites for me to learn .

No comments: