Wednesday 21 February 2007

Chinese Year New




I enjoy going back Malaysia to see my beloved grandmother who is 72 this year and all my cousins and nephews. The advantage of having a enormous house in Malaysia is everyone can gather together and mix around. ' The fact that i can only see some of them once in a year'
The picture above is my nephew. The minute i entered the house, this little boy keeps jumping onto me and keep pestering me , her mum says he is closer to me compared to her husband. One interesting fact is her husband is my cousin who is the same age as me . Thus my dad will start the same old nagging again ' U see u see , people is already a papa to two children , then u neh , still like a small boy.' I am always a small boy in my parents eyes , its invitable that we are always small children to our parents even when we have already grown up.
Can u see spot my Ah mum in the photo . And and small boy who jumps onto the chair to get himself to the photo.

No comments: